Let’s get your product out in the world. From early market testing to high volume production, PLS has comprehensive solutions to support your scale up path to success. Our medical device assembly capabilities include electromechanical assembly, sterile instrument assembly, and combination products as well as diagnostic kitting and PPE.
Prospect’s production space is configurable and ready to meet changing requirements as your product gains marketability and production needs grow. We can easily scale from just a few orders to high volume production. To support your growth process, we keep refining the equipment and fixture designs, in-process inspection/testing, and manufacturing process to help reduce costs and increase yields. We also streamline the fulfillment process with our online ordering system via client login.
Our packaging validation services help ensure the highest efficacy in your product’s packaging. With Prospect’s in-house capability, we can validate your packaging requirements, including bubble leak (ASTM F2096: Detecting Gross Leaks by Internal Pressurization) and peel (ASTM F88: Seal Strength for Flexible Barrier Materials) testing. At PLS, we’re committed to working with you to meet FDA and ISO11607 requirements for process validation and continued process monitoring.
You can count on PLS for:
- production and process control
- material flow, assembly flow, and ongoing time studies
- in-process inspection and testing
- equipment specifications, procurement, qualification, and maintenance
- fixture design and fabrication
- process measurement, analysis, and improvement
- production efficiency monitoring
- inventory control and management
- online ordering system
- fulfillment all over the world